132: Showdown



"You think I was deceived by my mother for a blind date?" Wang Cheng was surprised that she could see the essence through the phenomenon. However, she was indeed a very smart person. It could be seen as no surprise, and she did not look like an unreasonable person. This blind date should not be too difficult.

"Miss Su has good eyesight. My mother didn't tell me that I was coming for a blind date. She didn’t even say who I would meet. It was only when I saw you that I realized it was a blind date. To be honest, I was kind of surprised."

Su Yunyun pursed her lips and smiled. "But I didn’t see your surprise, at least you were better than when I was first blind dating. At that time, I was not as calm as you now."

Wang Cheng smiled and stopped talking. He was thinking that he wasn't here for a blind date, so just talking and laughing with the other party would be fine. If Chu Yifeng knew about this, he would definitely use this excuse to do him, and he didn't want to give him an excuse for nothing.

Mama Wang and Su Miaofeng, who had not left, watched this scene through the glass. When they saw that they were talking and laughing, they were very satisfied. Mama Wang thought that her strategy had worked, and left with Su Miaofeng.

"Do you hate me?" Su Yunyun saw that he was not talking anymore, instead eating his noodles intently, and asked this straightforwardly. Her first impression of Wang Cheng was pretty good, and his temperament was also good. Although before, she had an indifferent attitude, it had changed a little now. If the other party was interested, she didn’t mind interacting with him for a while to try.

Wang Cheng explained, "How come? I just met Miss Su for the first time. There is no reason to hate you, right?"

"But you don't seem to want to chat with me." Su Yunyun gently stirred the glutinous rice balls in her bowl and looked up at him.

Wang Cheng raised an eyebrow. He didn't feel annoyed with her straightforwardness. He didn't know if all blind dates were like this, but he patiently replied: "Sorry, I just don’t talk much when eating a meal. "

Someone who once suspected why Chu Yifeng did not say a word while eating had proactively provoked the topic. Obviously, he had since been thoroughly trained for his merits and failures in meeting people and talking nonsense.

"In fact, I don't like to beat around the bush with people, especially those who are my blind dates. I may say something too straightforward, I hope you don't mind."

"I won’t." Wang Cheng shook his head.

"I have a proposal, I don't know if you are interested in hearing it." Su Yunyun said.

"You say it."

"I know that you don't like blind dates, just like I. Since Aunt Wang can lie to you to go on a blind date, I believe that the same thing will happen again in the future. You definitely don't want to be drawn to a blind date every day, so I have a once and for all method."

Wang Cheng drank the soup in the bowl and looked at her, "What do I do?"

Su Yunyun continued: "You can try to socialize with me for a while. If that doesn't work, we can break up peacefully. I will never pester you, and in this way, it will also help you avoid the blind date arranged by your elders. My blind date, what do you think?"

She had a good impression of Wang Cheng, otherwise, she would not have proposed this method with a brazen face.

Wang Cheng didn't answer her immediately, taking a napkin from the holder on the table to wipe his mouth. He put the napkin that he had crumped onto the edge of the table before saying, "Miss Su's method is really good, but I can't agree to this."

"Why?" With the unexpected answer, Su Yunyun's face finally revealed unmaskable surprise. She actually had confidence in this method that was to Wang Cheng’s advantage, but the other party refused very simply, which made her a little embarrassed.

"I already have someone I like. My mother doesn't like them, so she pulled me for a blind date. My mother is a little stubborn and thought that this could break us up. Once she decides on an idea, she indeed will not change easily. However, I think I can convince her, someday. I'm sorry to let you come for nothing."

When Su Yunyun heard his sincere words, she was a little envious and surprised. Her vision was not wrong. Wang Cheng was a good man. Unfortunately, such a man did not belong to her. In addition to regret, there was some relief: at least the reason for his rejection was not her.

"Then there is no way. It seems that I will have no relationship with you. I hope you can get your mother's approval soon."

"Thank you, I believe you will find your fated man sooner or later." Seeing her so happy, Wang Cheng also had a good impression of her.

After checking out, the two came out of the hotel.

Wang Cheng didn't show her home, and said goodbye to her at the hotel entrance. They wouldn't meet again next time, so they separated. He went home on foot. Thinking of the tough battle he would fight after returning home, Wang Cheng had a headache. After thinking, he took out his cell phone and called Chu Yifeng.

"Boss Chu, do you want to know what I just experienced?"

Chu Yifeng laughed. "You say it."

Still have time to laugh?

Wang Cheng decided to answer him, "I was just going on a blind date with a woman two or three years younger than me. Her name is Su Yunyun. She looks very beautiful. Although she is also a rural person, she is very powerful. When she was a teenager, she went out in the world alone, and now has some accomplishments. She is polite and filial, exactly the ideal wife I once wanted. Do you want me to accept her? "

Before his words were finished, Wang Cheng felt the low pressure transmitted from the phone, and his heart was refreshed. I make you laugh, you make me laugh!

As if he felt his pride, Chu Yifeng said unhurriedly: "I was negligent. I will go with you now to your mother and tell her. Rest assured, until your mother nods, I will not give up easily. "

"F*ck, don't you think I'm dying fast enough?" Wang Cheng jumped up and frowned. If he came over, let alone gain Mama Wang’s consent, she would kick them out.

"Do you think I should stand idly by and gloat?"

"Boss Chu, you really know it."

"It's impossible, you should come first to avoid the limelight. Your mother can't deny this to her son." Chu Yifeng suggested. He had previously thought of possible methods for Wang Cheng's parents to agree to their relationship, but they were discovered a little earlier than he expected, so those methods could not be implemented now.

"I agree, but I can’t run away all the time. Forget it, I’ll go back and listen to my mother. There has been no showdown until now. If she learns that I have no relationship with Miss Su, she will definitely arrange other blind dates for me tomorrow. If nothing happens, she will never give up. I will call you again when there is a situation."

Wang Cheng hurriedly hung up the phone on whatever else Chu Yifeng wanted to say.

Wang Cheng returned home, where Mama Wang was already waiting. She had talked with Papa Wang, and the couple was waiting for him in the living room. When they saw him come back, Mama Wang could not wait to ask about Su Yunyun.

"How was it? The Su family girl is pretty good, how was your talk with her?"

"Mom." Wang Cheng looked helplessly at Mama Wang, simply breaking the jar and saying, "I already have someone I like, and I made it clear with Su Yunyun."

"No, I don't agree. I will never let the two of you be together." Mama Wang's face changed greatly, and her reaction was a bit agitated. Obviously, she didn't expect her son to directly start a showdown with her.

Papa Wang was confused by Mama Wang's response. Wouldn't it be good if his son had someone he liked? Why oppose?

"Mom, I know you might find it hard to accept for a while, but since I chose to be with them, I don’t plan to flinch. Mom, I hope to get your blessing."

Wang Cheng had expected Mama Wang’s reaction. It was okay to say that he was not filial. Yuan Xia was right to say that it was difficult for a person to encounter a lover in their whole life. He had been a monk for more than ten years and had a deep understanding of this sentence, otherwise, he would not have agreed to Chu Yifeng so easily.

"I won't bless you." Mama Wang turned her head away without looking at him, her voice extremely firm, making one feel her stubborn attitude.

"What’s the matter with you mother and son? I don't understand, what’s going on?" Papa Wang was almost anxious to death because of them. They quarreled for no reason, and it seemed to be hatred towards who Chengcheng liked. The question was, why was his wife so agitated?

Wang Cheng didn't expect Mama Wang to accept it immediately, and said to Papa Wang, "Dad, I'll live at the jam shop during this time. Take care of Mom."

After speaking, he turned and walked out of the house. Mama Wang chased him to the door, but only saw his back. She shouted, out of breath for a moment: "Don't come back if you have the ability. I will never allow you to be with them!"

"Lanfang, be quiet. When the neighbors hear, what will they think." Papa Wang quickly grabbed her. He was really the most clear-headed right now. He didn’t know what to worry about, but the most unexpected thing was his child’s mother’s reaction. She had never acted like this before, but she didn't say the reason. He could only worry.

Although Mama Wang only shouted a bit and was stopped by Papa Wang, the neighbors overheard it, and were all surprised, wondering whether something had happened and why Mama Wang quarreled with her son. The next sentence was interrupted by Papa Wang, so they couldn't hear clearly.

The news quickly spread to Zhang's ears. Now, she had no other hobbies except the gossip of her relatives. She then hurried to the uncle’s house. She also received an invitation from Wang Ningkai yesterday. She was not optimistic about Wang Ningkai, and did not expect that he would find a rich girlfriend. Later, she felt envy, jealousy, and hate, but also hated her son's indifference. Even if he could not find a big lady like Lisa, finding one like Wang Xiaoyan was okay. However, her son was a blockhead who didn’t know how to take the initiative.

***

Comments