Update.



Translator Note:

Sorry, this isn't a chapter of Jubo or Cai Cai. I just wanted to give a message to those who asked me if they could translate, or those who want to translate. If this doesn't apply to you, then skip to the next chapter. 

I've actually gotten quite a few messages from those who want to translate to a different language, such as Indonesian, Spanish, etc. My answer is no, because of how many liberties I take when I translate. What readers see and what originally came out of the mtl are two separate things, I switch so many phrases out for clarity. Also, the fact that I'm mtling alone should be enough to turn anyone away from retranslating this. Using machine translate most likely changes the meaning of several sentences each chapter, or makes them more confusing which means I then clarify them to what I think they mean. 

Anyway, my work does not replicate the original novel.

Also, please support the author by purchasing the raws yourself instead of using my work. English may seem convenient but instead of using a Chinese to English mtl before translating to your own language, try directly mtling to your own language from Chinese if possible. I do feel bad because my answer for retranslating used to be yes, but now, I just want the original value of the novel to be there and I don't feel like it is with machine translate. Please respect my opinion.

Good luck translating if you decide to use the Chinese raws. Jiayou!

***

Back    ToC    Next

Comments