241: I Am Very Interested In You



The IVF technology of the Central Hospital might not be the best in the world, but it was definitely the most mature in China, because they had the most advanced machines and the most talented physicians. The doctor who was helping Yuan Xia do the examination was a middle-aged doctor called Eric. Doctor Eric was born in the United States and had extensive experience, so he was regarded as a doctor worthy of Yuan Xia.

Before going in, Yuan Xia told Wang Cheng that Eric's personality was a bit weird, and warned him not to be surprised at what happened in a while, because it would pass soon.

Wang Cheng understood that geniuses always had some weird behaviors. However, soon, he found that this man named Eric was not weird, but demonic.

Eric was in his forties and had brown hair. He was tall and attractive, and seemed to have been a handsome man when he was young. When he saw Yuan Xia, his handsome face immediately showed a gentleman's smile and polite tone of voice. It was also very relaxing, which caused the patient to relax quickly. When it came to business, he was more serious, but not too serious. The most important thing was to keep his patient from being too nervous.

As Wang Cheng stood by and listened quietly for a while, he had to admit that Doctor Eric was very careful and patient, and explained Yuan Xia's problems clearly.

After a while, Eric arranged for his assistant to take Yuan Xia for the checkup.

Those things didn’t need Eric to do them himself. Wang Cheng wanted to follow, but was stopped by him.

"Mister Wang, can I have a chat with you?"

Wang Cheng turned around doubtfully, "What does Doctor Eric want to talk to me about?"

Eric smiled, but did not speak immediately. He asked him to sit down and made him a cup of hot coffee, "Taste it. This is hand-ground cat feces coffee, specially shipped from Indonesia. Drinking a cup while working can relieve fatigue."

Cat shit?

Out of courtesy, Wang Cheng accepted the coffee - even though he had a little desire towards this kind of coffee. He didn’t drink coffee too often, but Chu Yifeng did, so he occasionally accompanied him. But he did not like bitter coffee. "Is there any sugar?"

Eric was taken aback for a moment and smiled: "No, but I have some candies here. How many candies do you want?" After speaking, he pulled out a small can of candies from the cabinet.

Each was quite small, so Wang Cheng asked him to add four into it. After a sip, it didn’t taste so bitter. "Thank you for your hospitality. The coffee is delicious."

"It is my honor to receive your praise," Eric said with a smile.

Wang Cheng took another sip and asked, "Now that the coffee has been drunk, can Mister Eric speak?"

Eric did not immediately answer the invitation. After Wang Cheng spoke, the index finger of his hand holding the coffee stroked the rim of the cup. However, his turquoise eyes stared directly at Wang Cheng, as if looking, but also occasionally revealing a hint of satisfaction as if he liked it very much. Just when Wang Cheng was becoming impatient, he suddenly spoke.

"I am very interested in you."

Wang Cheng was stunned. He remembered what Yuan Xia had said to him. The strangeness he was referring to had to do with this aspect, right? Saying something like a confession to a stranger who he had only met once?

Eric saw that he had misunderstood, and added: "To be precise, I am very interested in your body."

Wang Cheng: "..."

Adding that didn’t make it better, if Chu Yifeng heard that, Eric wouldn’t have a chance to explain!

Eric didn't realize that he had misunderstood again this time, and continued to eloquently express why he was interested in his body, even showing an expression of enjoyment on his face.

"Your body is the most perfect body I have ever seen. What I mean by perfection does not only refer to the proportions and layers of the body. You know that I am an IVF doctor - I have loved this profession since I was a child, because I think it’s a wonderful thing to help parents who don’t have children create new lives. So, I once studied the topic on how to create the most perfect life. Life comes from the parents, and the parents’ genes determine the new life. Of course, there are genetic mutations in the genes of humans, but the probability of such a thing is very low. My lifelong wish is to create the most perfect life. Over the years, I have come into contact with many men and women, whether from other countries or China, but I’m disappointed to let you know that I haven’t found a mother that satisfied me for 20 years. I thought I wouldn’t be able to find one in China, but I didn’t expect to meet you.”

Doctor Eric’s excited expression towards him caused Wang Cheng to grow goosebumps. He acted like he had found a powerful treasure baby. Even though he understood his dedication to his profession, he hadn't thought about making himself a pregnant woman!!!

"You are a homosexual, right?" Eric randomly asked again.

Wang Cheng's eyes widened, "How did you know?"

Eric gave a charming smile, "Because I can smell an alluring masculine scent on you. That smell does not only attract women, but also men. Also, because of the ring on your finger. When I was talking to Mister Yuan, you subconsciously touched the ring with your finger countless times. Obviously, you were listening to our conversation thinking about its feasibility. So, I guessed that the ring should be given to you by your boyfriend, because in China, men usually give women rings."

Wang Cheng accepted the explanation. He had been paying attention to Yuan Xia the whole time when he was talking to him, and obviously didn't notice when he looked at him. "You guessed it, my significant other is indeed a man. However, how can you be sure that I really meet the standards in your mind just by looking at me?"

Eric smiled proudly, "Because I have a pair of eyes that can observe all the data of a person's body. By only looking, I can judge whether another person's body is healthy or not. I believe I will never see it wrong."

"Including people wearing thick clothes?"

"That is not necessarily true."

Wang Cheng compromised, "Okay, I admire your skill, doctor. However, I regret to tell you that I have no intentions of ​​having a baby by myself, so I can't help you."

Eric was not discouraged, and shook his head, smiling: "It doesn’t matter. If you have such intentions someday, please come to me. I know that this request is very rude, but I really hope that a perfect baby can be born through my hands, alright?"

"Well, I can promise you that, but I have a doubt."

"Please say it."

Wang Cheng said: "You said that the genes of a baby depend on the genes of the parents, but you have only seen me. Even if I agree to your request, how can you be sure that my man’s genes are as perfect as mine? If he is flawed, or not as perfect as you imagined, the perfect body you expected may not be achieved."

After listening to his theory, Eric laughed, "You are right, but I believe in your vision."

"What?" Wang Cheng suddenly felt dumbfounded.

"Mister Wang's temperament is outstanding. I believe that the man who can bring you down must be a dragon or a phoenix." Eric had stayed in China for five or six years and had a very strong learning ability - no one would suspect that he was a foreigner based on his tone and speech.

Wang Cheng suddenly said very seriously: "Actually, I am the gong."

Eric: "..."

Yuan Xia finally came back. The data wouldn’t come out until tomorrow. He found that the atmosphere in the office was a little different from before he had exited. When they left, Doctor Eric sent them out very enthusiastically.

After leaving the building, Yuan Xia wanted to ask something, but Wang Cheng spoke first. "Yuan Xia, when you first met Doctor Eric, did he say something strange?"

Yuan Xia nodded, "Yes, did he say it to you too?"

Wang Cheng nodded helplessly.

"When I met him for the first time, he looked me back and forth a few times. After checking me, he said something like ‘what a pity’. At that time, I thought he was going to say that I was not in good health and could not do the IVF. Afterwards, I learned later that Doctor Eric was always looking for the best genes to breed the perfect baby." Yuan Xia asked, "What about you, what did he say to you?"

Wang Cheng coughed and changed the subject, "What? Time flies so fast, it's almost 12 o'clock. Jiang Xuan should be waiting for news from you, you should go back."

"Don't worry, Jiang Xuan will come to pick me up after a while." Yuan Xia said with a smile, "Your trick to change the subject is too obvious. Let me guess, Doctor Eric said that you are the perfect mother, and persuaded you to try to have a child of your own?"

Wang Cheng sighed, "It’s such an annoyance to be too perfect."

Yuan Xia: "..." Well, he shouldn't tease him, his face was still as thick as before.

The phone rang, but it was not Yuan Xia's. Wang Cheng took his phone out and found that Chu Yifeng was calling. He immediately picked up.

"I met Yuan Xia in the hospital and I'm with him now, but there’s nothing wrong with him. I’m coming back now, don’t want cooking? Where are you planning to go for lunch? Okay, let’s meet later.”

"It seems that you have an appointment. I won't take up your time, I will contact you next time." Yuan Xia guessed that it was Chu Yifeng.

"Then I'll go first." Wang Cheng put away his phone and waved goodbye to him.

***

Comments

  1. My country is called
    Cat shit coffe is that luwak coffe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Closed Window TranslationsSeptember 3, 2021 at 11:52 AM

      I think it is, thanks for mentioning it, I had no idea what they were talking about XD https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_luwak

      Delete

Post a Comment